Our Membership Benefits
MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS OF NIGERIA INDONESIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE OF INDUSTRY
- You will have access integration into to a local and international network of business leaders investors and partnerships in NICCI library and information data bank.
- You will be able to secure credible business cooperation/partnership with Indonesian companies wishingto do business in Nigeria and with Nigerian
- You will have access to inward Indonesian trade mission delegate into Nigeria.
- You will benefit from remarkably subsidized rates for events both locally and international.
- You will have your business interests represented to all relevant Government authorities both in Nigeria and the Republic of Indonesia.
- You will benefit from shared knowledge and practical experience through local and international meetings, exhibitions, conference and seminar on key issues affecting trade activities
- You will benefit from leveraging the chamber’s publicity tools for brand visibility and growth.
- You will get listed in the NICCI membership directory where local and international business go to find partners for trade and investment (FDI).
- Member to member discounts
- Publication of the monthly new letters on membership information, business trade and regulatory issues.
- Stress free visa application. Letter of introduction are issued to members to facilitate visa procurement for international trades (letter of introduction to Embassies).
- Chambers organized in house and off site skills and cognitive training workshop for members and non-members alike. In addition it carries out consultancy series for members especially on development of business plan, visibility study, market research i.e. through business education services training unit.
- Discount on Chamber’s services 5% to 20% depending on membership category (training prepares membership trade fear, handle office rentals
- Bi-monthly luncheon meeting where members may meet each other’s and distinguish speakers.
- Meeting with the Indonesia High Commission officials including High Commission to Sponsored business delegation in Indonesia
- Publishing and circulating to members our quarterly newsletter on trade and business.
- Providing translation services to member.
- Credit check report. Check companies. Check of individual
- B2B and introduction meeting
HOW CAN WE
Contact us at the Nigeria-Indonesia Chamber of Commerce office or submit a business inquiry online.